Terms of service
Regarding the use of the shopping site"GIMME CHOCOLATE"(hereinafter referred to as"this site") operated by TOYOMOS Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as"our company"), this agreement is stipulated as follows.
Article 1 Scope of this agreement
This agreement stipulates the services provided by this site.
Article 2 Member registration (free)
1. 1. After approving this agreement and completing the purchase procedure, the person who approves at our company is considered as a"member".
2. 2. If we deem it inappropriate to approve as a free member, we may not approve the member.
3. 3. Only one member can be registered for"1 member".
Article 3 Password management
1. 1. Members are solely responsible for the management and use of passwords registered on this site.
2. 2. The transfer, sale, lending, etc. of passwords are strictly prohibited.
3. 3. We shall not be liable for any mistakes in the use of passwords by members or damages caused by the use of third parties. Any indication made to us using a password will be deemed to be a valid indication of the member corresponding to this password.
Article 4 Member registration information
1. 1. Member registration information shall be owned by our company, and personally identifiable information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address) shall be deposited with a contractor within the range necessary for providing this service, as well as members. As a general rule, we will not provide the information to the outside, except for those who have consented to the disclosure by the person.
2. 2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, part of the member registration information (name and address) may be disclosed without the consent of the member.
(1) When it is judged that it will be disadvantageous to our company and other members or third parties, when it is disclosed to the police or related organizations
(2) When the police, courts, public prosecutors offices, bar associations, consumer centers, or other organizations with similar authority request disclosure of registration information, and we decide to comply with it.
(3) In addition, when we judge that the disclosure is appropriate 3. We will not accept any false declarations regarding all items of registration information declared by members at the time of purchase.
4. If there is a change in the member's registration information, the member shall promptly carry out the prescribed procedure.
Article 5 Prohibition of use outside the scope of private use
Members may copy any information obtained through us, except when we approve (including obtaining the consent of the third party through us if there is a third party who has the right to the information). , Sale, publication and other uses beyond the scope of private use shall not be possible.
Article 6 Prohibitions of members
1. 1. We prohibit any of the following acts of the members, or any acts that may cause them.
(1) Acts that are offensive to public order and morals
(2) Acts that lead to criminal acts
(3) Acts that violate laws and regulations
(4) Acts that infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of our company and other members or third parties
(5) Acts that infringe on the property, privacy, etc. of our company and other members or third parties
(6) Acts that give disadvantage to our company and other members or third parties
(7) Acts of accusating or injuring our company and other members or third parties
(8) Acts that interfere with the operation of our site, etc., or damage our trust
(9) All business activities using the status of this member without the approval of our company
(10) Election campaigns or similar acts, or acts that violate laws and regulations such as the Public Offices Election Act
(11) Acts of giving false answers to all questionnaires conducted by our company, including enrollment procedures
(12) Sending or writing harmful computer programs, etc.
(13) Unauthorized use of ID and password
(14) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate as the act of the member concerned
Article 7 Cancellation of membership
1. 1. If any of the following items apply, we may cancel the membership without prior notice or consent to the member.
(1) In case of violating the prohibited matters stipulated in Article 6 and other provisions of this agreement
(2) When we recognize that the member's declaration information at the time of enrollment and the subsequent questionnaire is intentionally false declaration
(3) When the password is illegally used or used
(4) When there is an illegal act that we do not admit
(5) When there are other acts that we deem inappropriate
2. 2. If you revoke your qualification, you will revoke all rights that the member has to us.
Article 8 Withdrawal
If a member withdraws from our company, we will notify us according to the prescribed procedure, and we will withdraw after the withdrawal procedure at our company is completed.
Article 9 Changes to the Terms
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time without prior notice or consent to the members. It is considered that all members have approved the contents of the change when it is displayed on this site for one month. However, if an unforeseen situation is expected, such as when there is a risk of causing a disadvantage to a third party, the terms and conditions shall be changed without waiting for the above period.
Article 10 Service interruption or suspension
1. 1. We may suspend or suspend part or all of our service contents without prior notice and consent to the members in the following cases.
(1) In case of regular maintenance, update and emergency of this site
(2) When it becomes difficult to continue the operation of this site due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, natural disaster, or other unforeseen circumstances.
2. 2. Even if the member suffers any disadvantage or damage due to the above situation, we shall be exempted from the responsibility.
Article 11 Change or cancellation of service content
1. 1. We may change or discontinue the service content of this site without prior notice and consent to the members.
2. 2. Even if the service content is changed or canceled based on the preceding paragraph, if any disadvantage or damage occurs to the member, we shall be exempted from the responsibility.
Article 12 Service suspension
We may suspend the service of this site with a certain notice period.
Article 13 Handling of personal information
Personal information collected by our company will be handled as follows. When you provide us with personal information, we kindly ask for your consent to the following handling.
1. 1. The purpose of using this personal information is as follows.
(1) Member management
(2) Guidance by selling products and services, sending e-mails, etc.
(3) Packing and shipping of products, etc.
(4) Providing warranty and after-sales service (including inquiries from customers)
(5) Information analysis and targeting by advertising (analysis of purchaser group, etc.)
(6) Guidance of information on new products and services and implementation of questionnaires to customers
2. 2. We will not disclose or leak the above personal information to a third party. However, please note that this does not apply in the following cases.
(1) Necessary for our company and the outsourcing company to fulfill the contractual obligations to the customer, such as disclosure of the customer's name and address to the delivery company, input of information such as the name to the original product, outsourcing of site operation work, etc. If it is
(2) When a court or other judicial or administrative agency requests disclosure of information about the customer based on laws and regulations.
(3) When it is necessary to protect the rights and property of our company, our affiliated companies, customers or third parties
(4) When avoiding inconvenience or damage to our company or our affiliated companies due to a dispute between the customer and another customer or a third party
(5) You can decide at your own discretion whether or not you provide us with information such as your name and address. However, please note that we will not be able to provide this service to you if you do not provide us with information such as your name and address.
(6) The customer can request us to disclose personal information such as name, address, telephone number, etc. after the personal information is entered. In addition, if the personal information is incorrect as a result of disclosure, you can request us to correct or delete the personal information. If you request disclosure, correction or deletion, please contact the person in charge or the consultation desk regarding your personal information in the next section.
(7) Manager of personal information to be provided and contact information
The information desk
Address:2-3-4-2 Tenjin, Hofu City, Yamaguchi Prefecture 747-0034
Company name:TOYOMOS Co., Ltd.
Personal information consultation desk Fujii
Article 14 Disclaimer
1. 1. We shall not be liable for any damage suffered by a member or a third party due to the delay or interruption of the service provision of this site for any reason.
2. 2. We do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information obtained through the use of the services of this site, the suitability for a specific purpose, etc.
3. 3. Our company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the information obtained through the use of the service of this site.
4. In the event of a dispute between a member and another member or a third party regarding the information and services provided through this site, the member shall resolve this at his own expense and responsibility and shall not damage us. Suppose.
5. The Company shall not be liable for the fulfillment of obligations related to transactions such as the sale and purchase of goods between members and third parties conducted through this site, and any disputes arising regarding other transactions.
6. The Company shall not be liable for any problems arising from the disclosure of member registration information based on Article 4, Paragraphs 2 and 3.
Article 15 About the provision of this service
1. 1. How to apply You shall apply for the use of this service from this site.
2. 2. Application time:We accept product applications 24 hours a day, but we may not be able to accept applications due to server maintenance, etc. Even in this case, we do not take any responsibility.
3. 3. List price The price display does not include tax, and the tax is displayed separately.
4. Shipping Fees and Cash on Delivery Fees Shipping fees vary depending on each product and the region to which it is sent, so members must check each product detail page. In addition, members who use this service will be charged a cash on delivery fee.
5. Payment method The payment method for the payment generated by using this service shall be cash on delivery. Cash on delivery payment is a payment method in which you pay the price in exchange for the delivery of the product when the product is delivered.
6. At the time of contract establishment When the"order confirmation email"is sent from us to the customer, a sales contract shall be concluded between the customer and us regarding the ordered product.
7. Purchase slip We will replace the"order confirmation email"sent by e-mail to the members with the"purchase slip", so please keep it in a safe place.
8. Delivery address The delivery address is limited to Japan.
9. Delivery date Normally, we will ship within 1 to 2 weeks after receiving your order. However, please note that it may be delayed due to inventory problems.
(1) Cancellation is possible within 24 hours from the date and time of your order. If you wish to cancel the contract, please contact the inquiry window on this site.
(2) If the product is different from the ordered product (insufficient quantity/defective product), we will deliver the new product at our expense together with the shipping fee. (Only if you contact us within 3 days of the arrival of the item.)
11. Guarantee Except for the cases mentioned in the previous article, we do not guarantee any defects of the sold products.
12. Other notes
(1) Some products have a limited sales quantity and may not be delivered due to sold out.
(2) Some of the products we deliver may differ slightly from the products shown on our website due to changes in specifications by the manufacturer.
(3) The product photos posted on the homepage are taken of the actual product, but when viewed through a monitor, the color tone may differ from the actual product.
(4) Please note that we are not responsible for any problems caused by non-arrival or garbled characters of the e-mail sent from us to you and the e-mail sent by you to us.
(5) If you have ordered multiple items and some of them are out of stock, we may, at our discretion, deliver the items after all of the ordered items are complete.
Article 16 Agreement jurisdiction
If there is a need for a proceeding between our company and a member regarding this site, the Fukuoka District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court.
Article 17 Governing law
Japanese law shall apply to the establishment, effect, performance and interpretation of this agreement.
Enacted on February 1, 2022